- Synthetic fabric cover with 11mm nap
- Use with water and oil based paints
- Slide-on frame construction, easy to use and compatible with 160mm slide-on roller covers
- Ergonomic handle contoured for maximum control, low fatigue
- Threaded handle fits standard extension poles
The UNi-PRO Trade range combines high-quality components with trade fabrics to give you maximum performance and professional results.
Ideal for painting plaster, MDF, plywood, weatherboards, render, inside closets, cupboards and general touch-ups
The 160mm Jumbo Fabric roller is best suitable for use with flat and low sheen, water-based paints for a smooth finish
Light-weight for greater accuracy in and around medium to large areas
Jumbo roller sleeves are up to 30% faster to use than regular sleeves. The large core and surface area means greater coverage per paint load.
If you are painting overnight, make sure you wrap up your paint roller covers in cling wrap, so they don’t dry out. They can then be reused the next day to finish off your painting task.
When painting a room always start on the ceiling and then work your way down from there. Ceiling, walls, trims and finally doors.